After i have defined the what who my audience are and the plans i have thought through in my sketch book, i need to consider some other factors before i start building my website and these are :
- Budget – Theirs no budget for this project because im designing for myself to be viewed by the user and not designing it for a company. Then again if they was a budget i would have to work to my best ability to stay within them constraints because as a designer you don’t want to be asking them for more money cause you spent it all in a day. ( Key Skill )
- Timeframe – This is also big when designing anything for a user like a website or a magazine etc. A Timeframe is hard to stick to but with a well planned out diary and then note your code you should have it done on time, also if failing a specific date that the website supposed to be live then this could result in losses of users and income.
- Target Audience – As i have said in Previous posts i am designing for older adults who are looking to book their party online and with research i class them as 40 – 60 year old.
- Feel of Product – As a designer you have to feel what you are selling because with negative thoughts and negative mindset this could result in missed code and then prone to cyber attacks. So a reason with getting through this is when picking a job make sure the company really sell the business to you when on the interview and like always don’t just concentrate on designing this website, relax from time to time.
- Code – I Will be writing it in HTML 5 and CSS3
- Framework – Well im looking at different frameworks online, and when coding thinking towards more of a responsive website and i can also check this on my iPad.
- This Website wont have a Content Management System (CMS) because i will not need to implement that into it, the user can either send an email to the admin or ring them up on the telephone. A admin will secure this website and constantly checking the server just to make sure they don’t attract hackers and viruses.