In Todays lesson we was made to go home and revise about this ted talk on Ted.com and give our opinion on it.
Here is the Video:
Here is my notes that i jotted down whilst watching the video:
- Ping Pong table where when the ball hits the table the water ripples and the fish move out the way.( Good Design )
- Google where at the end of the page the amount of O’s in Google represents the amount of data that has gathered in pages.
- Design and Emotion = Don Norman’s Website
- Mini Cooper design fun!
- Fear changes the way you think
- When your anxious you squirt neurotransmitters into your brain which focuses you
- Setting deadlines makes you anxious, then when your happy, you get a little problem and your like ‘ yeah, I’ll sort it out’
Viseral – Dislike Type fonts and things that are hot, loud sounds etc
Behavioral – Sub Conscious – Way you work, feeling in control, usability, automotive behavior
Reflective – Little part of your brain that looks at your actions