After the Presentation today i will produce a couple of thoughts about my feedback, a couple of tweeks that Dave said i could do and then what of the tweaks i have done.
Overall i was happy with my feedback from Dave and the class, saying that they really like it but it needs a couple of tweaks to get the best out of the magazine.
This tweaks was :
- Alter text on the double pages
- Hypernation off
- Graphic on first page of the content double page, just induct the text more to the graphic.
What i have done …..
- Ive put word spacing from 0 to 30 to make the text easier to read and not conjoined
- Hypernation have been turned off
- The Graphic had stayed in the top left of the page as like a explosion dragging you in with the rock effect spurting out of it. So for the text instead of it having it just below the graphic i have moved it so its on a path out of the explosion.